Parish in Action
We take great pride in our parish and the various group activities we offer. For anyone interested in joining up please see whats on offer below.
We are open to new ideas so anyone with a new parish or group activity please get in contact with us.
Thoughts for Thursday / Retirement Conversations
- Every Thursday @ 11 am in Galilee House. Join us for conversations around the subject of retirement. Groups limited to 15 only.
We are finishing our topical conversations on 15th December, 2022. Our return date will be announced through our Yellow Pages. Enjoy our video here.
- Ark Cafe, every Monday after 10 am mass in the Conference Room at the rear of the church. Tea/coffee, biscuits, and a chat. All are welcome including visitors to our locality.
Friday Lunch Club
- Friday Lunch Club. Every Friday in Galilee House at 1 pm. Includes main course, dessert, tea/coffee, biscuits, fun bingo, and cards. Contact the parish office to book. Our last lunch for 2022 will be 16th December, restarting on Friday 13th January, 2023.
- Gentle exercises, 1 session every week. The Conference Room every Friday from 11.45 am to 12.45 pm.
The last Gentle Exercise class for 2022 will be Friday 16th December. We will restart on Friday 13th January 2023 in the Conference Room at rear of Church. Cost e5per person for 1 hour starting at 11.45am. If demand is strong, we will put on an additional class.
- Music Group, music sessions every Monday from 8 pm to 10 pm in the conference room. Bring your instrument and join the music sessions to play traditional tunes.